PP Woven Bags & Laminated Bags
The raw material of Woven Bags or Laminated Bags used in the field of Agricultural Packaging, Industrial and Food Products is 100% Polypropylene.
Agricultural: Various fattening fodders, wheat, bran, barley, seed
Industrial: Artificial fertilizer, cement, coal, sand, gypsum, lime and textile
Food: Grains, flour, salt, sugar, olive, corn
Woven bags or laminated bags are employed for the packaging of products as above.
PP Woven Bags,
- Available widths are between 25cm to 150cm.
- Available lengths are between 50cm to 200cm.
- Mouths of the bags are overlocked or heat cut.
- Lamination process can be performed for Woven Bags.
- Up to 4 colors flexo printing can be done.
- OPP film printing lamination process can be performed.
- Can be produced in any desired color and weight.
- Can be applied UV stabilization.
- Can be supplied with PE liner stitched to the bag or folded at the mouth.
- Shipment takes place in Bales.
- Each shipped bale has 500 or 1000 pieces of content and is covered with PP Fabric.
- If requested, as tubular fabric rolls can be produced and shipped.